Aliens versus Predator
Chase, stalk, and annihilate in over 50 levels of the most nightmarish, chillingly detailed futuristic environment your mind could never imagine. Now the three most ferocious species in the universe are pitted against one another in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize - survival. Choose to be a Colonial Marine, a Predator, or an Alien as you make your way through horrifyingly suspenseful environments ranging from spaceships and colonial bases to spacestations and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter into prey.
• SCALE WALLS AND ELEVATORS SHAFTS AS AN ALIEN WITH FRIGHTENING SPEED AS YOU ATTACK AND DEVOUR YOUR OPPONENTS.
• STALK YOUR PREY AS THE DEADLY PREDATOR USING WRIST BLADES, SHOULDER CANNONS AND STEALTH MODE AS YOU SURPRISE ATTACK YOUR ENEMIES.
• LOCK AND LOAD AS A COLONIAL MARINE USING MOTION TRACKERS, GRENADE LAUNCHERS AND FLAME-THROWERS TO EXTERMINATE THESE VILE CREATURES.
• MULTIPLAYER MODE INCLUDES: TEAM, CO-OP, TAG, DEATHMATCH AND MORE!
Magazine features• Computer Gaming World #176 - Mar 1999
• Computer Gaming World #181 - Aug 1999
Source code availabilityThe source code was released on May 22nd 2001, under a license which prohibits commercial use.
How-to-play On-lineThe original online service is unavailable. If you own the game on Steam you'll be able to host games without the need of port-forwarding or a dedicated server.
The disc version allows you to find games on LAN, or to connect directly to an IP address.
The version on gog.com has the ability to play with Galaxy users, as well as a compatibility mode with Steam users.
Aliens vs Predator
Duke Nukem 3D
Jedi Knight II
Quake III Arena