Kingpin: Life of Crime
Somewhere in a past that never existed lies the world of Kingpin- a landscape of burned-out buildings and urban decay, where local gangs rule the streets. Begin your rise to the top by assembling your own gang of thugs. If a new member turns out to be a punk, waste him and make way for new blood.
Moving up in the world is sure to attract the attention of the Kingpin; eventually you're going to have to take him down.
But you knew that anyway...
• Rumble with up to 16 human gangsters via LAN internet with multi-player gang-bang for control of your turf.
• Recruit a gang of thugs and rule the streets. Your gang will follow you on a big job, back you up in a fight, or hang back to guard your turf.
• Shoot a snitch in the kneecaps, or snuff out a rival with a single head-shot and watch them bleed.
• The local Pawn-O-Matic has the weapons you need if you have the cash.
• Talk to people the way you want... from smack to cool.
Built upon the Quake II engine, taking graphic violence to a whole new level.
Source code availabilityThe only sources were released as part of their proprietary SDK, with an object file for the AI code. This means not even the game-code is fully portable.
How-to-play On-lineTo be written.
Aliens vs Predator
Duke Nukem 3D
Jedi Knight II
Quake III Arena