Kingpin: Life of Crime
Somewhere in a past that never existed lies the world of Kingpin- a landscape of burned-out buildings and urban decay, where local gangs rule the streets. Begin your rise to the top by assembling your own gang of thugs. If a new member turns out to be a punk, waste him and make way for new blood.
Moving up in the world is sure to attract the attention of the Kingpin; eventually you're going to have to take him down.
But you knew that anyway...
• Rumble with up to 16 human gangsters via LAN internet with multi-player gang-bang for control of your turf.
• Recruit a gang of thugs and rule the streets. Your gang will follow you on a big job, back you up in a fight, or hang back to guard your turf.
• Shoot a snitch in the kneecaps, or snuff out a rival with a single head-shot and watch them bleed.
• The local Pawn-O-Matic has the weapons you need if you have the cash.
• Talk to people the way you want... from smack to cool.
Built upon the Quake II engine, taking graphic violence to a whole new level.
taken from the back of the jewel case
Source code availabilityThe only sources were released as part of their proprietary SDK, with an object file for the AI code. This means not even the game-code is fully portable.
How-to-play On-lineTo be written.
Aliens vs Predator
Command & Conquer
Duke Nukem 3D
Jedi Knight II
Quake III Arena
Red Alert 2
ST: Elite Force